11 dicembre 2012

WOUND "my black days are very busy" Dvd-r review on Vital Weekly #860

WOUND "my black days are very busy" Dvd-r review on Vital Weekly #860
Foredoom Productions do not exactly spice up their releases with information, nor see that any of that makes it to the website. Clicking and clicking brings us to here: "WOUND is an experimental project by Massimo Onza aka truculentboy". And perhaps that's enough. There is also, DVD-R here!, moving image 'edited by Daniel Irons'. The two pieces are granted visuals of a flickering nature, shown on rock parts and from a car. What flicker is the image on top of a man in blood, I think, I can't flicker my eyes that well. The music seems to be all about guitars and distortion pedals playing some of the darkest, saddest music possible, grim and somber. The video part of this wasn't something I enjoyed very much, but the music I thought was alright.

http://www.vitalweekly.net/860.html

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento